Friday, June 21, 2013

Sick

Well the title says it all! It is amazing how quickly things can change. After swim lessons number 2, I started to feel yucky. My stomach and head hurt. I really didn’t think anything of it until later that night. I started to run a low fever and felt horrible! I was up all night tossing and turning and then at 5 am, I had a full on stomach virus. Thanks to my mother-in-law (thanks Trish!), she took the kids to daycare. I laid around all day feeling very awful! By that night, I was feeling much better.

Yesterday, we had a great day! I still felt a little yucky, but well enough to play with these cuties!

IMG_3358IMG_3359IMG_3367

Abigail even had her first popsicle and LOVED it!

IMG_3378IMG_3379IMG_3381

They even laid down to rest together.

IMG_3372IMG_3374

We went to eat at Nick’s parents and neither Andrew nor Abigail ate. This morning Andrew woke and said he didn’t feel good. GREAT! A few minutes later…well you get the picture. Bless his heart! He feels terrible! Abigail is being very fussy, so I am not sure if she is getting sick or not. I am sure it is just a matter of time. She is napping now and I actually got a shower! YAY me!

IMG_3385

Andrew is quarantined to this chair for the day. Wish me luck!

No comments: