Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Updates

I have updated about Andrew and Abigail, so why not myself!? Well the biggest change is in my career. As most of you know, I will be moving down to kindergarten this upcoming school year. I asked and BEGGED for this change, so I am super excited! My intentions when becoming a teacher were to teach kindergarten. It took me 8 years, but here I am! I have loved teaching 5th grade, but I needed a change.

I am excited about this change, but it will be a big change! In my attempt to prepare myself, I have looked at a million blogs for ideas. I also created a Teacher Pay Teacher store!! For you non teachers, this is a store that you upload things you have made for your classroom and sell them to others. I do not have high expectations, but I hope to make some extra money for things I am already going to make. In this process, I noticed that most teachers had a blog. The educator blog world is huge and awesome!! Everyone is so supportive, nice, and have so many wonderful ideas. I really hesitated to start a new blog. I can’t even keep this one going! However, I went ahead and started one! You can find it here! I have really enjoyed it so far. I am going to try a lot harder to keep this blog up also.

If anyone is still reading, bless you!! I hope to be back for good!

IMG_2991

No comments: