Friday, July 5, 2013

A break from the rain!

I am so glad we had a little break in this constant rain! I swear I feel like I moved to Seattle!

We stayed around the house today and did some organizing in the kitchen.

Went through the pantry…

Food containers…

This used to be only bibs. Abigail has outgrown the small bibs and only uses one while eating. I scaled WAY back and moved some of the crayons and drawing materials here. Coloring and drawing are great activities while mommy is cooking!

Junk drawer ORGANIZED!

We were so happy that it was dry enough to head outside this morning. Abigail still had on her PJ’s!

Andrew decided to play in the water!

Tonight we cooked steak, baked potatoes, and salad. YUM!

Then it was BUBBLE BATH time!!

Outfit of the day:

Shirt- Target

Capris- Old Navy

Wedges- Target

I am loving my new shoes!! They were on clearance for about $20 and only had a few left. Lucky me!

This rain has taken a toil on my hair! Frizz!! This half back look is my only solution!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love those wedges. I almost got them for myself, but my skinny ankles wouldn't work! I am so glad you got them;they are so cute!!!!!!

Amy said...

I love those wedges. I almost got them for myself, but my skinny ankles wouldn't work! I am so glad you got them;they are so cute!!!!!!