Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Must Haves

I am really loving some products that I have tried recently and I thought I would share!

IMG_3865

1. 3D Crest White Whitestrips Professional Effects- There are several different types of these strips and each cost different prices. This one is around $50 and you leave them on for 2o mins. I can tell a HUGE difference!! I have used the 5 min. kind before and could tell a light difference. This type is very impressive!!

IMG_3853

2.) Plum Lily Swirl by Bath and Body Works $3 (sale)- I am love with this new smell!! It is very moisturizing!!

IMG_3854

Colgate 360 Brush ($5 50 $6)- I love this spin brush! It really makes me feel like my teeth are cleaner!

IMG_3855

4.) Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo (I don’t remember the price!)- I have talked about dry shampoo for awhile and I STILL love it! I have been a loyal Suave user, but I recently tried this brand. It doesn’t have the best smell, but it doesn’t linger. Suave can make my hair feel too powdery, but this doesn’t!

IMG_3856

5) Equate Night-time Soothing Makeup Eraser (around $3)- I haven’t used makeup wipes in a long time. I wash my face in the shower and then I follow up with a wipe. It removes eye makeup really well!

 

IMG_3857

6.) Olay Complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen SPF15 for oily to combination skin ($7)- The older I get the more I feel like I need moisturizer. This product does not make my oily throughout the day. I use it at night and under my makeup.

IMG_3858

8.) Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation ($10)- This product is all the rave in the Youtube beauty world, so I had to try it. I am loving it!! It goes on like a moisturizer and stays put all day!

IMG_3859

9.) Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess (0.11 oz travel size $10.99)- LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my FAVORITE product!!! I also found this on YouTube beauty VLOGS. It is wonderful! I bought a small sample size because I was new to the brand. This very small travel size has lasted for going on 4 or 5 months and I still have a ton.

IMG_3860

10.) Neon Nails- Salon Perfect in Flamingo Flair- I recently has a similar color for a pedicure and I found this one at Wal-mart. I LOVE it on my toes.

IMG_3863IMG_3864

 

I hope others join in and show their favorite products for the summer!!

I recently purchased this black and white stripped shirt and had a hard time finding something to wear with it. I tried it with this pink skirt and jeans. I think the skirt option will be great for work! I opted for the jeans today!

IMG_3846IMG_3848

Have a good Monday!

No comments: