Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update

Well it has been awhile since my last post. Honestly, there hasn’t been a whole lot going on. I did turn the BIG 3-0 on the 10th. It was a low-key birthday and that is just what I wanted. I wanted to be with my little family and that is it! My two very best friends did come by to visit (with cake and a balloon!) and to let the kids play. They had a ball!

Andrew, Dylan, and Claire playing in the closet. They were “camping and working.”

That evening my sweet in-laws took us all out to dinner at a nice in town restaurant. It was so nice to go out for dinner during the week! I even got a brownie with a candle!

A few days later, Kim and I had a girl’s day! We got pedicures, had lunch, and did a little shopping!

I am loving my NEON orange/coral toes!

Abigail is now a full time walker. Walking is now her main means of moving! She is now even more into everything!!

My two loves still are so sweet to each other!

Abigail is a very active girl. To see her this still is a rare occasion. She is honestly the opposite of Andrew at this stage. He was so laid back, she is not! We absolutely adore her personality!

We actually made it to church this past Sunday! We go to a 10:00 service and that is Abigail’s first nap time. Sometimes it just doesn’t work out. We try our best!

This sweetie is growing up so much! He does things all the time that shows me he is getting so big! In just a few short weeks he will be starting Pre-K at the school that I work at! I am excited for him!

I still need to do a room reveal of his new super hero room, but then I would have to clean it. Hmm…maybe one day soon!

I have been sending the kids to daycare 2 days a week. I have worked in my classroom every one of those days. The work never ends! It is work that I enjoy, but it can be very overwhelming. I am in the lesson planning and getting ready for Meet the Teacher.

So this was way more random than I intended! LOL! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: