Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pink Eye and a Fall Festival

They totally go together, right? Luckily they did not happen at the same time! I guess I will start with the pink eye. In the middle of a work day, I kept feeling like something was in my eye.  I looked in a mirror and nothing.  As the day progressed, my eye got redder and redder. I was thinking it was my contacts. When I was leaving, my right eye was almost swollen shut. HORRIBLE! It hurt so bad! I basically laid with a cold wash cloth the rest of the evening.  Needless to say, I didn’t go to work the next day. I was in a lot of pain! I went to the doctor and they confirmed it was indeed pink eye. I got strong eye drops and basically laid around for 2 days.  IMG_4697IMG_4698

These are some random pictures since my last post.

I am loving bright and colorful polish lately!

IMG_4703IMG_4709IMG_4717IMG_4718IMG_4736

Saturday was our school Fall Festival! I ran my station for the first two hours and then these cuties joined me! This is us on the hay ride! I love our school being out in the country!

Abigail was happy, but just not in this picture!

IMG_4742IMG_4743

We spent the evening playing while daddy did some hunting. It is actually beginning to look and feel a lot like fall around here.

IMG_4746

No comments: