Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

I am loving Thanksgiving break!!! I am loving snuggling with my babies.  I hate that I keep neglecting this blog and even reading blogs for that matter.  There is just not enough time in the day.  I thought I would show some pictures of what we have been up to lately.

We had family pictures made a few weekends ago.  The pictures turned out so good! I am glad I finally did it! Abigail was NOT happy for the majority of the pictures.  Andrew was a posing machine! Oh well…. this is just a phase in life.  I will do a separate post for the pictures. This is Abigail after the pictures.  She was DONE!

 

IMG_4892

 

I have attempted to take pictures of OOTD and only ended up with two. LOL!  I am loving my boots! They keep me so warm at work!

IMG_4784IMG_4787

 

This was Monday this week. It has been doing nothing, but raining and freezing.  I think leggings, big sweaters, and furry house boots are perfect!

IMG_5023

Here are some very random pictures…Abigail is growing so much.  She is talking like crazy! Some current new words are pancakes, barbecue, all of her day care workers names and many of the babies, eat, pretty, night night, all down, all gone, etc. She makes us want to pull our hair out, but she is beyond precious!  She loves to hug and blow kisses!  She is also constantly getting in to something!  Her favorite thing to do currently is to pretend cook and go outside!

IMG_4799IMG_4908IMG_4926IMG_4942IMG_4943IMG_4950

 

This sweet and handsome boy is doing great at school.  He enjoys going and has many friends.  He is the sweetest big brother and loves Abigail so much! He is currently really into drawing, coloring, and writing,  This makes his teacher mom so happy! I know how much kids struggle they do not enjoy those things.  We color together quite often!

IMG_4902IMG_4939IMG_4951IMG_4956

He have really enjoyed playing in the piles and piles of leaves in our yard!

IMG_4979IMG_4980IMG_4996IMG_4997IMG_5020

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!! I am thankful for so many things this year!

No comments: