Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Abigail’s New Kitchen

As I mentioned before, Abigail is over the moon for her new kitchen.  However, the kitchen is HUGE and has lots of accessories!  I knew it had to be organized or it was would be everywhere fast!

A few days ago, Nick and I went through the kids toys and cleaned, sorted, and threw away (shh!).  I made room for her new kitchen and it turned out very cute! There are still some things that I would like to add.

I added some scrap fabric to the top of the table and a chalk board.  The rolling drawer organizer has had many different jobs in our home.  I think I had it way back when I was in college. 

IMG_5327

The “A” apron was actually Andrew’s, but it works for Miss Abbey also!

IMG_5322 

 

“Abigail’s Kitchen”

IMG_5324

I used my Silhouette for the letters.  I think it turned out so cute!! They can easily be peeled off and changed when needed.

IMG_5325 - Copy       IMG_5326 - Copy

Now off to relax!

No comments: