Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hall Closet Update

I hope everyone is staying warm.  It is super cold outside and rainy.  I thought I would share a little project that the hubby did on a hall closet.  This closet is located upstairs near the playroom/family room and home office.  It is small and use to hold a single hanging rod.  This was not functional for our needs, so it had to go! We needed to use the closet for toy, games, video games, puzzles, etc.  So, we needed LOTS of shelves.  We also wanted them to be adjustable.  We bought a pantry Rubbermaid shelving kit.  It turned out perfect!
DSC02636     DSC02637 - Copy
DSC02638











The lighting us horrible, but it looks much better in person.  I hope to organize it a little better, but look at all the storage that we are not even using yet!! This makes me so happy!!

No comments: