Monday, January 20, 2014

1st Beauty Blog Post- Current Empties

 

PicMonkey Collage

You all know that I love all things home décor, organization, and crafts.  However, there is a whole different side that I have yet to share on this blog.  I am super excited to be posting about my long time love of beauty products!  I am obsessed with beauty YouTubers and watch them ALL the time.  I was so inspired and thought I would do a few blog beauty post of my own.  I don’t think I am cut out for vlogs! LOL!

If you are a beauty YouTube watcher, than you are familier with empties post.  This is basically a look at beauty items that I have completely used up and my opinion on them.  I have four to share with you today!

Suave Professional Dry Shampoo

I am obsessed with dry shampoo!  I have went through several bottles of the Suave dry shampoo and I really do enjoy it.  It leaves my hair feeling clean and has a nice smell.  I am currently using the Dove brand of dry shampoo, but I would definitely repurchase this product.  My only complaint is that it doesn’t last very long.

DSC02840

Tresemme Tres Two Spray

This is hands down the BEST hair spray that I have used for light coverage.  This was purchased for a trip to the mountains in the fall, so it is a travel size.  However, it did last for several months.  It holds great, but is not sticky!  I am actually going to repurchase this very soon!

DSC02841

Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer

I typically do not buy higher end makeup (more on that later), but this was an impulse purchase.  It is a wonderful product, but it is expensive for me.  I feel like I could find something similar in the drugstore.

DSC02842

Sonia Kashuk Primer

I have started wearing primers in the past year and picked this up to try.  The product is fine, but I didn’t feel like it was the best primer.  I would not repurchase this!

DSC02843

I hope you enjoyed my first beauty post.  I plan on doing more in the future.  Please comment below and let me know if you would like to see more post similar to this!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I just recently started using dry shampoo, and I love it! I sometimes have a hard time finding it in the stores, though! Where do you buy yours? Also, I read another review on the tarte line, but it reviewed the foundation. I'm considering trying it soon!

Robyn Beele said...

The Suave is from Wal-Mart. I am using the Dove brand now and I believe I got it at Target. They are usually just mixed in with the styling products. I have heard some great things about the Tarte foundation.