Sunday, January 26, 2014

Recent Purchases

new purchases

 

Hello everyone!! I thought I would share some of my recent beauty purchases with you on this lovely (and COLD!) Sunday!  I went to Wal-Mart bright and early to buy some groceries and of course I had to pick up a few essentials! 

First up is Maybelline's Color Sensational The Buffs in 920 Nude Lust.  This is a new line of lip colors.  The range from very nude to a deep plum.  This particular one that I bought is more toward the very nude, but with some pink.  This line has 10 shades, so I am sure it would meet this needs of ever skin tone.  This is my first nude lip product and I am still getting use to it.  I think it requires a more dramatic eye look or you will look washed out.  The formula is very smooth and nice.  However, I did find that the color did not last very long. I would like to purchase a few more shades to see if I like another more. Overall, I am happy!

Color Sensational® The Buffs

This is the color on me. I did have some clear gloss over top. 

IMG_5503

The next product that has been raved about on the YouTube beauty channels is Cover Girl’s truMagic in The Perfector.  This is a very unique product.  it is unlike anything I own or have even tried.  The website claims it is a perfecting balm for a soft, smooth finish.  It also controls shine, is non-greasy, and won’t clog pores.  It feels like a gel, but goes on as a powder.  I haven’t used this enough to give my opinion, so I will update later!

IMG_5491IMG_5499

I bought these Equate Night-Time Soothing Makeup Remover Towelettes.  I have used the regular one and was very pleased.  I am sure I will love these also!

IMG_5489

I needed some new razors, so I thought I would try something different. These are Schick Xtreme 3 with Hawaiian tropic Scent.  I am so confused on the need for a razor to have a scent.  However, it made me think of Summer! I will update on how well I like or dislike them.

IMG_5492

Lastly, my most exciting purchase!! Obviously this did not come from Wal-Mart.  I ordered this through Amazon.  It was around $17 and is a sunless tanning lotion.  It is a very popular product!  I am SUPER excited to try this out.  I thought I should give it a try during winter just incase it was horrible!  I have watched many how-to videos, so I think I am ready!!

IMG_5501

Well that is it for this week! I will update on a few of the products and let you know what I think!

IMG_5502

No comments: