Monday, March 17, 2014

Lemon Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower

IMG_5810

A great clean eating website is 100 Days of Real Food.  I have loved following along and reading all of the yummy recipes.  I made this recipe Saturday and it was so good!  I have to say that after it cooked the plate was very WHITE!  I love to have color on my plate and this was not visually appetizing.  However, the flavors were great!  We added some brown rice on the side.

!IMG_5809

IMG_5811

Happy St.Patrick’s Day by the way!  I found a yummy and CLEAN smoothie that is perfect for this day! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh wow -- that peppermint shake sounds DELICIOUS!!! We've been on a clean-eating kick these days, too, but have recently switched over to a paleo diet. We're about 9 days into the Whole30 to reset our system, then it's back to a less restrictive paleo/clean-eating plan! I know what splurge item I'm going to have after these 30 days, though; thanks for the link! :-)