Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Roasting vegetables

My love for sweet potatoes has always been in my blood.  Up until recently, I have always baked them and then slathered them with butter.  Yummy, but not so healthy.  I then switched over to roasting them and I am in LOVE with this method.

I don’t have pictures (bad blogger), but the method is simple.  Peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces, place onto baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt/pepper.  Roast for 30 mins. on 400 degrees.  They heat up very well and I could snack on these all day!

Sunday I did this same technique with a bunch of zucchini and squash.   I did add some Garlic Pepper seasoning instead of plain pepper.  So yummy!  We will eat on this through the week!

IMG_5814

IMG_5813

This can easily be done with other vegetables.  It is healthy, but very tasty!

No comments: