Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tortilla Pizza and Fruity Yogurt

IMG_5830

While I was in the middle of my cooking frenzy on Sunday, I made lunch for myself.  I whipped this up fast and even made enough for my lunch on Monday.

I used 2 whole wheat tortilla shells, pesto, pizza sauce, and Swiss cheese.  Obviously homemade pesto, and sauce would be better.  We had these on hand, so for now they will do.  I am actually planning on making a big batch of pesto in the near future!

IMG_5816

First, spread the pizza sauce and then pesto.

IMG_5817IMG_5818

 

Then crumble on the Swiss Cheese.

IMG_5819

Place it on a sheet pan, into the oven at 350 for about 10 mins.  Then turn on the broiler for a minute or two to melt the cheese.

IMG_5820

While the pizza was cooking, I cut up some strawberries and pineapple.  I added them to some vanilla yogurt.

 

IMG_5822IMG_5823

I halved the fruit and yogurt and packaged them for my lunch the next day.

IMG_5825

I drizzled it with a little honey and granola.

IMG_5827

Delish!

IMG_5829

No comments: