Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

I just LOVE holidays!  Easter is always so special! We had a great one this year with our family and friends.  Andrew participated in 4 egg hunts and Abigail had 2.  Wow! Abigail was very much into egg hunting this year!

Easter morning- The Easter bunny visited! I should say here that we have never talked about the actual bunny delivery the baskets.  It was never something I started.  They are just special treats for this holiday.

Just for my own memories- Abigail  got a slinky, Minnie Mouse coloring book, chocolate bunny, small chocolate bunnies.  Andrew got a slinky, chocolate bunnies, small chocolate bunnies, 2 super hero easy reader books.

IMG_6028IMG_6029

We then got ready for church and quickly snapped some pictures!  Andrew was all about the picture taking!

IMG_6037IMG_6041IMG_6042

Abigail…not so much!

IMG_6043IMG_6054IMG_6055IMG_6061IMG_6065IMG_6068

 

IMG_6069

After church, we went to Nick’s parents for lunch.  Abigail has a HORRIBLE meltdown at the beginning of everyone eating.  I tried to rock her some away from everyone eating, but she wasn’t having that either.  I sadly had to end up just taking her home.  Nick and Andrew stayed and delivered my food later.  She has been going through the terrible two’s a little sooner.  She went home and slept for 3 1/2 hours. 

After a good nap, we went to my sister’s house and we celebrated with my side of the family.  Everyone was in a great mood! YAY!  We ate, hunted eggs, and celebrated my niece's 21st birthday.

The grandkids!

IMG_6072IMG_6077IMG_6078IMG_6080IMG_6081IMG_6082IMG_6084IMG_6087

We went home and crashed! LOL!

I am planning on doing a series of cleaning blog post starting this week.  Get ready to SPRING CLEAN!

No comments: