Saturday, April 12, 2014

Updates

Well it has been awhile since I have updated.We are pretty much sleeping, eating, working, and then repeat.  I am sooooo ready for Spring break and of course summer! We look so forward to the weekends and then they are usually slammed full of stuff to get done.  I need a break!

Andrew has started soccer/T-ball twice a week.  They are playing soccer now (4 weeks) and then will spin the follow 4 weeks playing T-ball.  It is very laid back and they are basically just learning how to play the games.  He is loving it!  His first official soccer game will be Tuesday.

IMG_5908

 

IMG_5909IMG_5910IMG_5916IMG_5920

Last Sunday we went to Nick’s parents church to have lunch and attend their Easter egg hunt.  There were not many little kids there, so they got a ton of eggs! All my pictures were taken on Nick’s phone.  I will try to upload those soon.

We had a little mini photo shoot before church.  The dress is from Zulily.

IMG_5922IMG_5926IMG_5928IMG_5929IMG_5932

We currently in the process of adding a deck to the back of our house.  We have a tiny one right now and we are adding a huge one.  I am so excited!!!

No comments: