Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Zone 1 Day 2 and 3

Today I am going to talk about day 2 and 3 of my Zone 1 cleaning.  See this post for the intro. Zone one is the Living Room. On day 2 (yesterday), I focused on cleaning the fireplace surround, granite, and mantel.  I also cleaned the baseboards and windows.  This was a very fast and simple day.  It might have taken 10 minutes.

Day 3 of Zone 1 is designated for cleaning under the couch and cushions.  This is an area that we most definitely have neglected in the past.  Out of sight, out of mind.  I know I am not alone here!  I also vacuumed the whole room since the vacuum was already out.  See how smart I am! lol!

Miss Abbey enjoyed playing with the cushions and getting ready for her nap.

IMG_6136

And….look what I found under the couch! Really??

IMG_6137

I haven’t mentioned that I have my daily chores on top of the zone cleaning.  I will do a separate post, but basically below is what I do.

IMG_6097

I also throw in a load of something with the bedding.  Tomorrow I am going to post about some homemade cleaning products I made!!

This is how I might yesterday evening.  We are having the BEST weather!!

IMG_6123IMG_6124IMG_6127IMG_6130IMG_6131IMG_6135

No comments: