Monday, April 28, 2014

Zone 2 Day 1 & Getting out the door

Hey everyone! I am going to continue with writing about my new Zone cleaning schedule.  You can see my first post here.  This week is all about the Kitchen!  Our Kitchen is the hub of our home.  It is where we gather and so do all of our things.  We love to cook and our Kitchen gets dirty quickly!

My Kitchen

IMG_6182

I love looking at other people’s homes.  I love getting ideas of how to decorate or organize my own home.  This is  one of the more dirty areas of our home.  Day 1 of Zone 2 (The Kitchen) involves wiping down the cabinets, bar stools, and all glass surfaces.  I have to admit that I really wanted to skip today.  It was back to work after Spring Break and the kids and I both were extremely tired.  I decided to suck it up and get it done quickly!

IMG_6188

I cleaned each cabinets, island, and barstools with my All Purpose cleaner. As I prepared lunches for the next, my sweet husband cleaned the upper glass cabinets and French door windows.

IMG_6189

IMG_6191

 

I also want to follow up on yesterday’s post about how I get out the door in the mornings.  It is not easy!  Getting school lunches prepared the night before are a big help.  I fix all of our lunches each night after supper.

Andrew’s lunch

IMG_6183

Our lunches in the fridge.

IMG_6185

I also put Andrew’s book bag, my work bag/purse, and Abigail’s daycare items in the car.  I simply carry out the lunch bags and insert.

IMG_6186

On Sunday evenings, I fill up my weekly calendar with all of my cleaning to-do list, blog schedule, and anything I need to do for work.  Every evening I check things off and add things when needed.

IMG_6187

I would love to hear how everyone else is getting it all done! Share in the comments!

 

Most importantly to mention,  I do all of this, so I can have more time with these cuties!IMG_6155

I also want to give a BIG Happy Birthday to my wonderful Dad! He is truly the best dad I could ever ask for! 

No comments: