Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Zone 2 Day 2 & 3 Cleaning and Deck progress

IMG_6182_thumb[4]

Hello everyone!  Is it Friday yet? I mean really!  I am so tired!  Anyway, back to the topic at hand.  Day 2 of Zone 2 focuses on cleaning out our 2 junk drawers.  Do we really need 2? Yes we really do!

The first drawer is full of miscellaneous things (pens, paper, menus, batteries, stamps, etc) and the second is Abigail’s bibs and coloring books/crayons.  These drawers seem to never stay organized! I clean them out all the time.

Before

IMG_6192

After- this took about 5 mins.  It is not perfect, but it is better!

IMG_6193

Day 3 (today) was cleaning out the fridge.  I actually did this last week, so it was pretty simple.  I just threw away a few things and wiped the shelves down.

I also wanted to show the progress for our new deck. My husband and father-in-law have worked for 4 days so far.  It is slow moving, but I am getting excited!

IMG_6179

IMG_6180

IMG_6181

Nick had an unexpected day off work, so him and his dad worked some more.

IMG_6198

I ready to sip sweet tea and relax! Summer here I come!

No comments: