Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Busy may

I don’t know about you, but this month is JAMMED packed!  My calendar at work is so full that I literally don’t have room to write anything else.  Then we have T-ball practice twice a week, VBS kick off, field day, and Abigail’s birthday on Saturday.  I am READY for summer!  I guess I have to get use to the fact that my weeks will continue to be this busy.  This is my new normal now that Andrew has activities after school.  However, I am grateful for this time in my life.  I have so much to be thankful for!

This sweet boy was so good at his practice.  It was around 90 degrees and they ran, hit, and caught the ball for over an hour.  Love this boy!

IMG_2552IMG_2553

 

IMG_2566

I have to include this cutie!  She was recently moved up to the toddler room at day care.  She is loving it!  Looking at these pictures makes me wonder where the time has gone.  She looks so grown!

IMG_2548IMG_2549

No comments: