Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul

 

This is my first official haul post! I am sure there will be more to come.  I went by the Dollar Tree because the kiddos needed new toothpaste and tooth brushes and I wanted to avoid Wal-Mart.  So one thing lead to another and I bought more than I had intended.  That seems to happen quite often with me!

IMG_6199

So, what did I get?

- Peanut Butter and Jelly cutouts- I have been looking for these for awhile.  I will put these on my student’s desk to make easy partner picks. “Peanuts butters go first and share with jellies.”  Works like a charm!

- Neon Burst Cutouts- These are for next school year to decorate with. 

- 2 packs of pencils- Again for school…we are ALWAYS running out of pencils.

-3 Pack of light bulbs- We have LOTS of lamps.

- Bubbles- Abigail is OBESSED right now!  She accidentally spilled the last of what we had.

- 2 Fish Sponges- Why not make bath tub time fun? This was a HUGE hit and only for a $1!

- 1 packs of Cotton Rounds- I use these to take off makeup

- Colgate Kid’s toothpaste and toothbrushes (2 pack)- do I need to explain?

- National Geographic Shapes! book- Abigail is able to identify circle, so we are working on the others.

- 2 packs of paper clips- Needed these for work

- Ear Buds- I am watching “House of Cards” on Netflix and needed some peace and quiet Winking smile

- Notebook- I love making list!

- Reusable Wipes- see below

I looked high and low for the knock offs of the Swiffer cloths and they were no where to be found.  I am going to try these reusable wipes instead.  So far, they work like a charm!

 

IMG_6200IMG_6201

 

In all I spent $22 and I think I did pretty well! 

No comments: