This is my first official haul post! I am sure there will be more to come. I went by the Dollar Tree because the kiddos needed new toothpaste and tooth brushes and I wanted to avoid Wal-Mart. So one thing lead to another and I bought more than I had intended. That seems to happen quite often with me!
So, what did I get?
- Peanut Butter and Jelly cutouts- I have been looking for these for awhile. I will put these on my student’s desk to make easy partner picks. “Peanuts butters go first and share with jellies.” Works like a charm!
- Neon Burst Cutouts- These are for next school year to decorate with.
- 2 packs of pencils- Again for school…we are ALWAYS running out of pencils.
-3 Pack of light bulbs- We have LOTS of lamps.
- Bubbles- Abigail is OBESSED right now! She accidentally spilled the last of what we had.
- 2 Fish Sponges- Why not make bath tub time fun? This was a HUGE hit and only for a $1!
- 1 packs of Cotton Rounds- I use these to take off makeup
- Colgate Kid’s toothpaste and toothbrushes (2 pack)- do I need to explain?
- National Geographic Shapes! book- Abigail is able to identify circle, so we are working on the others.
- 2 packs of paper clips- Needed these for work
- Ear Buds- I am watching “House of Cards” on Netflix and needed some peace and quiet
- Notebook- I love making list!
- Reusable Wipes- see below
I looked high and low for the knock offs of the Swiffer cloths and they were no where to be found. I am going to try these reusable wipes instead. So far, they work like a charm!
In all I spent $22 and I think I did pretty well!