Tuesday, May 6, 2014

How I make Pasta Salad

Or should I say, how my husband makes pasta salad.  Well I learned from the best!  This is super simple and so good! We are having it with chicken wings and the rest will be for lunches this week.

IMG_6202

My grocery store had these beautiful colored peppers really cheap.  The pasta was really cheap last week, so we have pasta salad and spaghetti later in the week. 

Ingredients:  This is just what I used- you can add many other things

Smoked Sausage- I only used half

2 Carrots- peeled and chopped

1 Bell Pepper- I used a little from each for the color

Cheese- We usually use pepper jack, but I had cheddar.  I used about half the block.

I box of Tri- Color Rotini

Half a bottle of Italian Dressing

Sauté the sausage until browned.  It took 2-3 mins.  Cut all veggies and cheese.  Cook pasta and drain,

 

IMG_6203IMG_6204IMG_6205

Mix all ingredients and enjoy!  This is so great for summer!

IMG_6206

I also wanted to share our deck progress.  I am getting excited!

IMG_6207

Tomorrow I will share Zone 3- The Bathroom!

No comments: