Tuesday, June 10, 2014

CVS Haul

 

IMG_2919

I have really gotten into couponing the last few months and it can really be so much fun!  I love the math that is involved and of course getting things cheap or even FREE!  I use Southern Savers and Krazy Coupon Lady websites mainly.  They lay it all out for you and tell you the best deals at different stores.  So far, I have only done this at CVS (GREAT Deals) and Ingles. 

On Sundays, I get a paper (with coupons) and plan out the deals.  This is time consuming, but I am getting quicker at it.  The key is to match store deals, manufacture coupons, and store coupons.  CVS does all 3, which means things can be free or really cheap.

I first make a list that shows how much it should be in the store, what coupons to use,and any extra deals like B1G1 free, B1G1 50% off.

IMG_2918

I lay out my coupons and any Extra Care Bucks.  I bind everything together and just go when I can.  The early in the week the better.

IMG_2917IMG_2916

IMG_2919

This is the best deal I have done so far.  The beginning total was $55 and went all the way done to $22.  Then I had $8 in Extra Care Bucks, so that brought it down to $14 for everything you see above!!  The eye shadow was only 40 cents and the toothpaste were FREE!  This was from last week, I am going again today.  I will provide more details on how I actual did everything. 

Yesterday was so hot!! We attempted to play outside and only lasted an hour. 

IMG_2999IMG_2996

All of our lilies are blooming and the deck has made no more progress! LOL! 

IMG_2995

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was a avid coupon clipper for a little while (pre-baby), but it's just SO, SO time consuming!! I felt like I would spend hours on Sunday morning going through the paper, clipping coupons, making out my grocery list. Eventually I just gave up. And that doesn't even take into account how much time it took me once I actually got to the store, having to read the fine print, making sure I was picking up the right product, hunting down customer service when they were out of stock on a particular item. Sigh. I loved it while it lasted, but I just don't have that kind of time anymore. I'm so impressed with your CVS deals, though--I never had much luck with those coupons!