Friday, January 2, 2015

5 on friday…2015. My Year to…

Well it is that time of the year again…New Year’s resolutions!  I am a fan of resolutions, so I always make them.  Do I stick to ALL of them…well they do slip my mind from time to time.  I am going to stick to 5 things that I want to work on this year. 

1.  Spend less time plugged in!  I am guilty as most to be on my phone, I-pad, or laptop way more than I should.  I want to put it all away and limit myself to a certain amount of time a day. 

2.  Get rid of the clutter!! I HATE clutter!  I really, really do.  I like everything to have a place, but I also like to buy things.  I often buy things that I do not need and then I have no where to put it.  Do you have that problem?  I know I am not alone!  You can read here how I have already started and what my plan will be!

3.  Spend less and save more!  This goes hand in hand with #2.  I really want to track my spending more and not buy things that I do not love or need.  I am going to look into using Mint to help me stay on track.

4. Take more vacations!  With all that money that I am going to save   Winking smile, we will hopefully be able to travel more.  I always feel so more connected to my family after a vacation.  I also love that my children are having more experiences when they travel then they would where we live.

5.  Get healthy!  You knew it was coming.  It is my goal every year!  Lose weight and be healthy.  I don’t have a laid out plan for this yet, but I am looking at a few possibilities.  Or I may just keep it simple and just try to do better!

10427671_10154926480585643_7906422574488738119_n

I am linking up with Natasha at Hello! Happiness!  What are your resolutions?

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I would definitely agree with the travel more in 2015! Although honestly, I'd be fine with having that goal every single year!

And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Five on Friday!