Saturday, January 3, 2015

Getting Ahead

 

Guess who is turning six in February!! I can’t believe my BABY will be 6!  So crazy!!

IMG_0473

I know how quickly time flies when I go back to work (on Monday!), so I have spent some of the last few days working on party plans!  Parties are one of my most favorite things!! I have let them get the best of me in the past, but I am being very conscience about doing a little at a time.  I can now say I have the theme (IRON MAN!), invitation, location, date, time, and a few party items bought.  YAY!!!

This is some Pinterest inspiration that I have found.

Iron Man Super Hero birthday party decoration by AlishaKayDesigns, $12.00INSTANT DOWNLOAD Superhero Treat Bag Toppers - Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America on Etsy, $4.00iron man cake

 

 

 

 

 

 

I plan on sharing things as I do them.  However, I don’t want to share the invitation until after they are sent, so later on that part.

A few other random pictures…

I got a haircut! Really it was just a trim, but feels so much better!

IMG_0484

This cutie has been requesting having her picture made a lot lately!  I am thinking a photo session might by needed!

IMG_0490                    IMG_0492

Well that is all for now! I am going to enjoy this weekend!

No comments: