Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Friday

I am so sad to see my Winter Break come to an end.  It always makes me want to be a stay at home mom.  However, I LOVE to shop and go places…so I need to work. LOL!

Today is cleaning and laundry day.  Andrew’s party is at 11am tomorrow, so I am trying to get everything cleaned and decorated today.

IMG_0763

I also dropped Duncan off at the dog groomer.  I have been such a bad mom and let his hair get out of control.  Poor thing! I know he will feel like a new dog!

   photo (1)

This post is very random, but look what I am wearing today…Yes my Emer High Waisted Cropped Trouser from my first Stitch Fix.  I am so in love, and I think I will never take them off! I am wearing them causal today with a Loft denim jacket, Old Navy blue and white stripped tee, and TOMS.  So comfy!

IMG_0750IMG_0755

If you are interested in checking out Stitch Fix please use my referral link! 

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4685776

I hope you have a wonderful Friday! Stay warm!

No comments: