Thursday, February 19, 2015

My first Stitch Fix

I finally received my first Stitch Fix! I was excited and I was NOT disappointed! What is Stitch Fix? 

“Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and our personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to your taste, budget and lifestyle. Simply buy what you like and return the rest.”

I did a lot of reading and research before I decided to try Stitch Fix.  I have 2 small children and have ZERO time to shop at nice places.  I tend to buy things online which isn’t the best.  Now I have a personal stylist that knows my body, style, and preferences!  I love how you can choose a price range for different items.  I will spend more on pants than shirts and I like to spend very little on jewelry.  They take all that into account.

So on to what I got!

IMG_0704IMG_0705

The package comes with a prepaid return bag and an envelope.

IMG_0706

I got a personalized letter from my stylist Christina!

IMG_0707

I also got a card that shows what to wear with each item.  Love this!

IMG_0708

The inside!

IMG_0709

Genevieve Stacked Chevron Pendent Necklace $28

I LOVED this necklace.  It was gold (LOVE!) and long.  I requested simple jewelry and this fit the bill.

IMG_0711

Callie Open Knit Sweater $64

At first I thought I would like this…not so much.  The length was short in the front, which I don’t mind usually.  However, this was SHORT in the front. 

IMG_0712IMG_0743

Melandry Button-Up Tab-Sleeve Blouse $68

LOVE!! The color is my favorite and the length was perfect for skinny jeans/leggings.  It is also perfect for work/church.

IMG_0713IMG_0735

Abriella Waffle Knit Cardigan $48

I LOVE cardigans, but this one was just not my favorite.  The bottom had a weird scoop and made my hips look even bigger than they already do, so no.

IMG_0714IMG_0724

Emer High Waisted Cropped Trouser $98

I saved my favorite for last!!  I requested black pants and I got them!! I would NEVER spend $98 on pants, but these were high quality and fit perfectly!!  It is hard to tell from the picture, but they do not have a zipper or button.  They fit like leggings, but have the thickness of trousers.  LOVE!

I am wearing these in every picture.

IMG_0715

I ended up getting these 3 pieces!

IMG_0747

I have included the pricing, so you can see how everything works out.  You do get a 25% discount if you buy all 5 items. 

IMG_0745

I hope this helps anyone that is on the fence about this service. 

My referral link is below if anyone is interested!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4685776

1 comment:

Meghan Harris said...

I love that necklace! So cute!!!!