Monday, February 23, 2015

Plan with me?? How I use my erin condren planner

PlanwithmeCover

Happy Monday everyone!! I am back to work today after a wonderful break. 

Today I wanted to show how I use my Erin Condren planner.  I have had one of the life planners for 2 years and I LOVE it!!  I have recently wanted to try to really utilize all of its components and get my family really organized. 

I am thinking about making this a weekly series here on the ol’ blog.  What do you think?  I am very new to “decorating” my pages, so there is nothing special as of yet. 

Some tools I used this week…

Toolsplanner

I always start by writing down any major events, meal plan, and make a grocery list.

menu

I add the meal plan to the bottom of each date.

planner page

I plan on doing this kind of post more regularly.  If you are interested in receiveing $10 off an Erin Condren product (they have so many!), use the link below!

https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/robynbeele

No comments: